Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting another pattern ready - Steampunk Reticule

On Friday I get to co-lead some ConDor members (www.condorcon.org) in a knitting and crochet workshop.  I will be teaching my own pattern, the Steampunk Reticule, and my partner, Nolly will be teaching a crocheted cog design.  We sit for a couple hours, knitting and learning, then go on to the rest of the convention.  We hope that our students will come to us with questions later in the con when they get to a tough spot, or to show us their finished product.
Now, to finish the pattern writeup today, so I can print enough copies.
When I went to print out the pattern, which I had written up previously, I found that I had only gone so far -- and stopped.  Oops!  During a test knit, I found areas that needed clarifying, so this afternoon is the write up.

As a tease, here is a picture of the Steampunk Reticule:




Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment