Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flash Drive Sweater pattern!

So, I'm taking this Access class at the local community college.  All the lessons and tests have to be done in the computer lab.  In the lab we have to always have: our school ID card (to sign in and put on our keyboard), the textbook, the syllabus, and a flash drive (to store the lessons on).  These four things were awkward to carry.  The text and syllabus I carried in my arms, the ID was in my wallet, the flash drive was in a pocket of my purse.  There had to be a better way to transport these things.

Aha!  I knit a bookbag using a mesh grocery bag design, with a carrier for the ID and the drive.  Still working on the ID pocket (not happy with how it turned out yet), but today I finished the Flash Drive Sweater.  It's on a loop that goes through the bag.  It's cute and practical, too.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way to personalize your USB flash drive and to identify them easily. Glad to know that you are using your skills and creativity in these things. Now, your flash drive can be securely attached to the key fob or ID lace. You certainly know how to protect the physical flash drive. I hope you know how to secure its content too. Do some research before buying flash drives. Have a great day!

    LOK-IT Secure Flash Drives

    ReplyDelete